Friday, November 16, 2012

Alexia Foods are Really Good!

Ok, so now I am participating in an Alexia Foods Campaign for BzzAgent.com. In my BzzKit I received three free coupons. One for the sweet potato products, one for the bread and one for the regular potato products. At first I had a hard time finding these products. I went to two different Meijer stores and, also, my favorite Kroger store. The first Meijer I couldn't find any of them,
but the second one I did find the Waffle Cut Sweet Potatoes  and the Oven Reds in the "natural" freezer section. I didn't realize they would be in that section and it made me think of the Kroger I shop at. (I had never seen Alexia in that store) When I got to Kroger I went to the "natural" product isle and, low and behold, in the freezer section, there were the Alexia products! They even carry the bread! I had to laugh at myself because I hadn't thought of looking in this section.

I must say that the Alexia Waffle Cut Sweet Potatoes are totally awesome! I cooked them in a toaster oven and couldn't let them get crispy due to the fact that I broke a tooth a couple days before. I was very impressed by how good these were. And I don't normally care for seasoned fries. These will be a regular item in my household.

As for the Oven Reds, we didn't care that much for them. I can't really say if it was the olive oil or the herbs. Although, dunked in a lot of ketchup made them much better!






While I was at Kroger I picked up an Alexia Garlic Baguette. We will be trying this tonight at dinner. Our dinner will be left over Moist and Tender Pork roast from Kroger, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes and the garlic bread. Yummy in the tummy!
 



No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.