Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kroger Moist & Tender Babybacks - Fantastically Delicious

When I joined the Pork be Inspired Campaign from BzzAgent.com, I had used my discount for a slab of Kroger Moist & Tender babyback ribs which I had placed in the freezer. This past Sunday I decided to take them out to thaw so that I could put them in the slow cooker Monday morning.

Because there was only one slab of ribs, I waited till 10 am Monday morning to get the ribs on. I cut them into two rib portions, rinsed them with cold water and placed them in a colander. My favorite bbq sauce is Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipolte but my mom likes the original (honey chipolte too spicy for her). So, I use both. I always put some sauce on the bottom of the slow cooker and then place two or three of the portioned ribs on top of that. (This just depends on what size your slow cooker is.) Pour some more sauce on top of those and place the remainder of the ribs on top. Then pour sauce all over the top and sides until they are pretty much smothered. Turn slow cooker on low and cook for about 5 hours. Turn off and let sit for an hour or so before opening. Yummy!










If you are cooking more than one slab, you may have to cook them longer than 5 hours.

Come see what everyone is bzzing about and you just may want to join in! Visit us at BzzAgent.com.


No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.