Thursday, March 21, 2013

Making Cupcakes with My Grandson Using Kroger Yellow Cake Mix and Chocolate Fudge Frosting

I have tried a lot of Kroger Brand products but was always afraid to try the cake mix. Just assumed that it would be really dry and taste like cardboard. There is a reason why they say "never assume anything".

As all of you know, I am a BzzAgent for BzzAgent.com and I was recently invited to a "Kroger Spring Dinners" Campaign. When I picked up my "free" products, I decided to try the yellow cake mix with the chocolate fudge frosting.  (I received other products besides these and will be talking about them in the near future)

I had decided to make cupcakes even before I went to Kroger to pick up my products. I thought that my grandson would enjoy helping me and he did.


 When the cupcakes were baked and cooled, it was time for the frosting. My grandson and I are both chocolate lovers (actually we love sweets). Both of us waited patiently until all cupcakes were frosted to try one. I will say it wasn't easy! The smell of the cupcakes baking and then the smell of the frosting upon opening had our mouths watering!




The cupcakes are frosted and ready to eat. Yay, we can try one! Omgosh, I can not believe that I am eating a cupcake made from a Kroger cake mix. I am totally impressed! I will be buying these in the future for sure!

The Finished Product



As a BzzAgent I receive free and discounted products to try. The opinions written here are strictly my own. If you want to hear what all the "Bzz" is about, please visit BzzAgent.com.






No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.