Tuesday, June 19, 2012


My nephew enjoys staying with us when he can and we enjoy having him. I will say that he likes food probably even more than I do. We had the Private Selection Roasted Red Onion Angus Burgers for dinner one night with lettuce, tomato, mayo and ketchup. They were very good I must say!
For dessert, it was Private Selection Montmorency Cherry Pie and some Private Selection Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I'm not one for cherry pie, but Matthew loves it! Kevin and I go for the ice cream! YumYum!

 The more I eat the Private Selection Brand fro Kroger, the more I like it. These products are of good quality and very tasty. If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?

Matthew finished his pie and here he is with Kevin eating the super awesome semi-sweet chocolate chip ice cream! It for sure tastes like, "more please"!

I am enjoying the Private Selection Campaign that I have joined as a BzzAgent on BzzAgent.com. I received free products and coupons for passing along to anyone I know or meet.

Come join in on the "bzz" by visiting bzzagent.com and signing up to become a BzzAgent! We would love to "hear" you there!


No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.