Thursday, July 5, 2012

Private Selection Taste of Summer Campaign is Coming to an End

As a BzzAgent from BzzAgent.com I was able to be part of the Private Selection Taste of Summer Campaign. I have to tell you that being a part of this has been a fun experience. It made me try some of the Private Selection (Kroger) products that I may not have tried otherwise. I have discovered that I absolutely love the Private Selction Roasted Red Onion Angus Burgers, the Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips, Sea Salt and Black Pepper Kettle Chips, Cinnamon Chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate Hazelnut Mascarpone Ice Cream, Cherry Pie, Apple Pie.....and the list goes on! The Private Selection Brand is not a brand to be taken lightly. It is a Brand made with high quality ingredients and, also, with you, the consumer, in mind. So, if you haven't already, the next time you visit your favorite Kroger store, pick up some Private Selection products and try them. You won't be disappointed!

Oh, did I mention that as a BzzAgent I received free products and coupons to give away? You can have this opportunity too! Just visit BzzAgent.com and join in the bzz!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.