Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Trying Kroger Multi-Grain Self Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza and Kroger Coconut and Orange Fruit Bars

Ok, here I am again, BzzAgent Cathy, to tell you about a few more Kroger Brand products. The crust does rise just like it says and if you are a person who likes the thicker crust on a pizza, you should give this a try. The only bad thing was that the Kroger Multi-Grain Self Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza was a little on the greasy side. When I say "a little on the greasy side", I don't mean that it was not edible. Believe me, we ate the whole thing! Overall, I would say that this was a good tasting pizza.

Now for the Kroger Coconut Fruit bars. Anyone who really loves coconut would enjoy these! For me, they had a good taste but the coconut pieces got caught in my teeth and it bothered me too much to want to eat them again.

The Kroger Orange Fruit Bars are very good and we will definitely purchase them again in the future.

If you want to receive free products and join in on the Bzz, visit us at: BzzAgent.com. It is totally free to become a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.