Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Night with Kroger Campaign from BzzAgent.com

Starting a new campaign for BzzAgent.com. Am excited for this because I already shop at Kroger and receiving free products is definitely a bonus.

I went to Kroger and picked up my free pizza and grabbed the ingredients for a salad. Made the pizza and salad and watched a movie while eating. The pizza was totally awesome! Must say I was impressed because it tasted as good as if we ordered it out. Will purchase again for sure.

Salad was awesome too! I actually picked up a self rising pizza too. It is in the freezer and we will be trying that in a few days. Will let you know how it turns out!



Become a BzzAgent and join the bzz at BzzAgent.com. Participate in Campaigns and recieve free products! It's fun!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.